Tuesday, May 5, 2009

3d Links Awakening Dungeon update 51-54

Sorry for the sporadic updates lately, I've been pretty distracted these last few days (*coughSpyrocough*) and my internet connection has been less then reliable. I have not forgotten to work on LA, and I have not given up (if I did give up, I would make a post saying so) I've just been enjoying some good games... and doing some model work for another project that I cannot talk about right now.

Level 2 - Bottle Grotto quadrant D1 is complete



Level 2 - Bottle Grotto quadrant E1 is complete



Level 2 - Bottle Grotto quadrant F1 is complete



Level 2 - Bottle Grotto quadrant E2 is complete


I've got an idea for a neat little gameplay option that surprisingly no one has mentioned yet that I would really love to implement, whether or not it makes it in, or how expansive it will be, is yet to be seen.

4 comments:

bebbodvx said...

Quadrant E2... I got stuck there for a looooooooooooong time trying to get the hidden key

Unknown said...

Is it multiplayer? Cause that'd be cool... I never got to play Four Swords... Sigh. You'd think they'd release that for the DS with only, no?

Lem said...

Were there those pols voice rabit thingys on those screens? I wonder if that's what you're refering to with a gameplay option.

Unknown said...

@ Eddie Jay, funny story, there actually IS a multiplayer version of Chicken Hunter, Ryan whipped it up a while ago, unfortunately is was a lag fest.

@ Lem, I don't show enemies in the dungeon updates.