Monday, September 22, 2008

3Ds Link's Awakening Quadrent update 13

Monday Night update, Quadrant A14 complete!



Again, not much here, just alot of steep cliffs to pass on our way to the beach



Toronbo Shores is a full 20 quadrants in size, not the largest area mind you, but still pretty big.

Just a head's up, starting tomorrow I begin my programming class at college, running from 7pm to 9:50pm Tuesdays and Thursdays, on top of my job which has me working from 9am to 5:30pm Monday through Friday. What does this mean? It means I probably will no longer be updating on Tuesdays and Thursdays, but I will do what I can to make more updates on the weekends to compensate!

See you Wednesday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I so wish I had the drive you do. I don't think I'd ever be able to do as much of one thing as you have.

Really looking good btw.