Wednesday, March 25, 2009

3d Links Awakening Interior update 11

The Library is complete.



I was going to post a render of all the village interiors, but I noticed a few of them were missing an outer wall like you see in the library, I think it was just the areas made before the Roosters Grave, anyway I'm off to fix those up.

One thing that worries me is the very real fact that I might get all the art related content finished months before the programming is complete. Were that to be the case, I don't know what I would post about between content complete and code complete. Not to say anything bad about Ryan, he is doing a Hell of a job, considering he is basically programming an entire game from scratch, I'll see if he would like some more programmers to help him, would help get the game complete faster, and relieve some of his massive work load.

No comments: