Wednesday, March 18, 2009

3d Links Awakening Major update 20. All Good Things edition

Wednesday September 3rd, 2008 9:08 PM The first quadrant is shown on the blog.

Wednesday March 18th, 2009 11:00 AM The final quadrant is placed on the blog.

Quadrant G1, the Windfish's Egg, Mt. Tamaranch, and Koholint Island are all complete.



Wake the Windfish.



Mt. Tamaranch in all its glory. While the egg may not be the tallest point on the map, the top of Mt. Tamaranch is the highest location the player can reach, a good 364 units above the see.



A mock up Title Screen/logo still playing around with the camera angle.



Koholint Isle, finally complete, click the image for medium size, full size will be avaliable on Deviant Art shortly.



Another shot of the Island, again, click for medium size, full size will be avaliable on Deviant Art shortly.

Alright, I am going to take a few days to figure out every model and interior needed for the upcoming beta version of the game, once I have that figured out I will give you an update every step of the way. Koholint Island may be finished, be we still have a long way to go before the game is complete.

See you next update
~Lord MithosKuu Amadeus Mandylion

17 comments:

Yellow Cake said...

I'm thee King of "Zelda: Ocarina Of Time," and once caught a 24 pound salmon with the "illegal lure".

Ganondorf is my bitch.

Anonymous said...

Well done, i really liked the way it came out, and hope to see another beta soon.

Anonymous said...

You sir, are truly a digital god. My hat is off to you sir. And that's saying something, because I didn't own any hats. I went out, bought a hat, and put it on just so I could take it off for you. Mad props. You are really incredible.

Unknown said...

Sup Mithos,

http://www.infendo.com/zelda/mithoskuus-3d-links-awakening-map-is-finished/

Shoesy said...

congratulation!! Perfect work!

Anonymous said...

Wow, fantastic. I've been following this blog since the beach and it's been really awesome and great to see the development. What would be even more awesome was a full island shot with all the grass and bushes, see the island in its full glory.

Fizz said...

Gotta say Mithos, this has turned into a masterpiece. Bravo man, bravo!

Anonymous said...

Well done, good sir. Great work.

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

Cornfox said...

Congrats!!

Ark said...

Well done, congratulations.

Anonymous said...

Pfft, it's alright I guess, now the real challenge is making a 3D world of Legend of Zelda for the NES

Just Kidding, it looks awesome, good job. Hopefully Nintendo picks it up and puts it on WiiWare

Anonymous said...

It,s not working for me. I did exactly what the ''Readme'' say but nothing happen. Do I need to be on XP cause I'am on Vista. Please help

Unknown said...

^^^ I am using vista, so that isn't the problem, do you have java installed?

AZAXD said...

UR AWEEEEEESOME.
Who's up for OoT 2D?

Anonymous said...

Dear Mr. Whomever it is who is making this game into 3d,

I want to meet you, and I want to give you a hug. :) This game is amazing, when can I play it in 3d?

Love, Kris.

Girls said...

nice info guys!
I love the game