Wednesday, April 1, 2009

3d Links Awakening Dungeon update 6

Level 1 - Tail Cave quadrant B6 is complete



I was thinking of making a sick joke, like announcing that I am changing the game to a text based adventure, or Nintendo was suing me for blatant copyright infringement, as an April Fools joke, but in order to keep up that charade for visitors later in the day, I wouldn't be able to post any real updates, and I want to be at least as active this month as I was in March, so I'm letting you off the hook... this time... (Holy run on sentence Batman!)

4 comments:

Shoesy said...

Yeah! i hate april fool jokes... thx for that ;)

bebbodvx said...

while in dungeon, will it be possible to see the adiacent quadrants or the visual will be locked on the one you are inside of?

Unknown said...

You will be able to see adjacent quadrants when in dungeon, but I'm probably going to have the boss area located elsewhere, where you can't see it.

Luperslice said...

You would have scared the crap out of me if you april fooled with the suing. That would have been terrible! lol!!